Forty-seven players from the 2021-22 MLB Draft League were selected in the 2022 MLB Draft. Trenton Thunder shortstop Nate Ochoa was the first Draft League player selected, taken by the Nationals in the sixth round. Each team had at least four players selected while Trenton and State College led the way with 10 players chosen each.
Left-handed pitcher Mitch Bratt joined MLB Network's Hot Stove to talk about his experience playing for the West Virginia Black Bears and the chance to learn from manager Jedd Gyorko before the Texas Rangers selected him in the 2021 MLB Draft.
|Mahoning Valley Scrappers||1||0||1.000||-||1-0||0-0||W1|
|State College Spikes||0||1||.000||1||0-0||0-1||L1|
|West Virginia Black Bears||0||1||.000||1||0-0||0-1||L1|
- San Diego Padres sign international free agent Zack Qin
- Baeza, Langford nab MLB Draft League weekly honors
- Milwaukee Brewers purchase contract of Jon Beymer
- Elliot, Meyer earn MLB Draft League weekly honors
- New York Mets purchase contract of Jordan Geber
- New York Mets purchase contract of Joe Joe Rodriguez
- Hill, Cook earn MLB Draft League weekly honors
- Forty-seven Draft League players selected in MLB Draft