Provide us with your email address for the latest updates from the Black Bears. Email subscribers will be able to preview and purchase 2022 individual game tickets before they are available to the public!
Black Bears Fans,
Opening Day is getting close! We cannot wait until Tuesday, June 2 when Black Bears Baseball returns in 2022! The Black Bears begin the season on the road at Mahoning Valley but return to Monongalia County Ballpark for the Home Opener on Tuesday, June 7.
As we continue to move towards Opening Day, we will update ballpark policies and ticket availability. We're happy to announce that 2022 Black Bears Season Tickets are on sale now! With over 33% in savings and some great ballpark perks, Black Bears Season Tickets are the absolute best value at The Mon.
New for the 2022 season: All tickets are now one flat rate! Enjoy any seat in the ballpark for the same low price!
Sections 101-102 are along the third baseline (away dugout) and Sections 108-109 are along the first baseline (home dugout). The row closest to the field is typically Row A, though Row C may be the closest row if the section is directly behind the dug out. The row at the top of the concourse is Row S.
Wheelchair-accessible and companion seats are available upon request, though availability is limited.
For more information or questions regarding seating, please contact us at [email protected].
How can we contact the Black Bears?
- The Black Bears Ticket Office, Team Store and Front Office at Monongalia County Ballpark are currently closed for walk-ups. However, the Black Bear staff can still be reached at the following:
- Ticket Operations & Public Relations Manager: Leighann Sainato - [email protected]
- Tickets: [email protected]
- Ticket Office Phone: (304) 293-7653
When will the Ticket Office open?
- While the physical ticket office will remain closed, fans can still access all ticket services by contacting us at the email/number above.
Where is the best place to go for season updates?
- The best place for information is right here on WestVirginiaBlackBears.com. You can also follow us our social channels for up to date information.
- Twitter: @WVBlackBears
- Facebook: facebook.com/WVBlackBears
I paid for tickets to a game that was cancelled due to COVID-19. What are my options now?
- All ticket holders will be able to exchange their tickets for a later game or take the credit to their account. All exchanges are based on availability. Credits are now available in your online ticketing account. If purchasing tickets online, credits are only visible on the checkout page while making a new purchase.
- Credits issued for the home series, August 6, 2021 - August 8, 2021 (cancelled due to COVID-19 health and safety protocols) will rollover to the 2022.
- Refunds for the cost of tickets are available for games cancelled due to COVID-19. To request a refund, please email: [email protected] All refund requests must be submitted by August 30, 2021.
Watch the game in style from one of our luxury suites
Reserve a group package for 20 or more
Purchase gift vouchers in $5 increments
Don't miss a single home game
Purchase individual tickets for an upcoming game
Bundle tickets and promotional giveaways