(Trenton, NJ) – The Trenton Thunder, presented by NJM Insurance Group, are pleased to release the beer list for River Fest 2022 at Trenton Thunder Ballpark on Saturday, September 24th from 12-5 PM. With a vast menu of Case’s Pork Roll food items, guests 21 & over can choose from over 10 different craft beers in preparation for the seventh annual World Famous Case’s Pork Roll Eating Championship at 3:30 PM.
General Admission tickets are just $5 and can be purchased here.
Familiar ballpark favorites like Budweiser, Bud Light, and Michelob Ultra will be available all day, in addition to other beers, hard seltzers, and both red and white wines. For those looking to branch out and try some of New Jersey’s great breweries, the craft beer list includes:
- `Bout The Hops - OK to Beer Fest (Mt. Laurel, New Jersey)
- Kings Road - Gourd Grief Pumpkin Ale (Haddonfield, New Jersey)
- Old Hights - Oatmeal Stout (Hightstown, New Jersey)
- Spellbound - Porter Aged on Palo Santo (Mt. Holly, New Jersey)
- Third State Brewing - Blau Oktober (Burlington, NJ)
- Victory - Festbier (Pennsylvania)
- Blue Point - Mother Pumpkin Ale (New York)
- Southern Tier - Harvest Ale (New York)
- Hacker-Pschorr - Oktoberfest (Germany)
- Spaten - Oktoberfest (Germany)
Fans can get the latest information on River Fest by visiting www.RiverfestNJ.com.
New Jersey's Baseball Team | Big League Futures. Major League Fun.
The Trenton Thunder have drawn over 10 million fans over 28 years and have won the three major awards that Minor League Baseball teams can win; the Johnson Trophy for the “Nation's Best Franchise”, the Larry MacPhail Trophy for Outstanding Club Promotion, and the Bob Frietas Award for Long-Term Success, given by Baseball America. The team has given back over $7.5 million worth of goods, services, and monetary donations through Trenton Thunder Charities, under the Grand Slam We Care Foundation umbrella. The Thunder can be found online at trentonthunder.com, facebook.com/trentonthunder, twitter.com/trentonthunder, and on youtube.com/AATrentonThunder.