Know Before You Go
Your Trenton Thunder, presented by NJM Insurance Group, are excited to welcome you to Trenton Thunder Ballpark for the 2024 season! Please review the important information below to make sure your visit goes as smoothly and safely as possible.
- All single-game tickets are digital. Fans can access their tickets at any time on their mobile device by logging into their Tickets.com account, which existing fans already have and new customers create when purchasing their Thunder tickets. You can log into your account here.
- Children 3 and under do not require a ticket when seated in the lap of an adult.
- No ticket-scalping. Mercer County regulations prohibit the peddling or soliciting of tickets, including the resale of tickets, even if they are resold at face value or less.
- All points of sale inside Trenton Thunder Ballpark are cashless. Parking at Trenton Thunder Ballpark will continue to be $5, cash only. Optional in-park promotions like Postgame Launch-a-Ball, Speed Pitch, and 50/50 will continue to be cash only.
- Our Game is on as Scheduled! There is no need to call the Thunder Front Office, Unless our homepage and social media says otherwise, our game is always on as scheduled.
- If it is raining before the game, the Trenton Thunder Storm Crew has been hard at work protecting the field against the elements. If the rain stops before the scheduled game start time, the game will continue as planned. If the rain continues into the scheduled game time, Thunder management will invoke a rain delay.
- If it begins to rain during the game, the Trenton Thunder Storm Crew will quickly place a large tarp across the infield. At this time, Thunder staff will work with the opposing team’s manager, along with local weather outlets, to determine the immediate weather outlook. If the teams feel that the inclement weather will pass, a rain delay is put into effect. If the teams agree that the inclement weather will not pass in a reasonable amount of time, an official rainout is announced.
- Helpful Terms to Know
- Rain Delay: When a game is officially delayed. Play is expected to continue later that day. Tickets cannot be exchanged in the event of a rain delay.
- Rainout: When a game is cancelled due to rain. In the event of a rainout, the Thunder will announce guidelines for exchanging your tickets. Typically, tickets can be exchanged at the box office window for the same price admission to any regular-season game, played at Trenton Thunder Ballpark, during the regular season, based on availability.
- Exchanges: If a rainout is declared after four and a half innings of baseball have been played and one of the teams has the lead, a game is considered “official.” In this case, there will be no ticket exchanges. In the event that four and a half innings of a game are not played, the Thunder will announce the guidelines for exchanging tickets.
- Gates open 1.5 hours before the scheduled game time for Season Ticket Holders and 1 hour before for all ticket holders.
Food & Alcohol
- No food, drinks, containers, or outside beverages are allowed to be brought into the ballpark: The National Association of Professional Baseball, in conjunction with Major League Baseball, prohibits bringing any food, beverage, cans, bottles, thermoses, ice chests, or hand containers of any size into the ballpark, regardless of contents.
- On days that water bottles are allowed due to high heat, our policy is 1 bottle per fan. Clear factory-sealed plastic water bottles 1 liter in size or smaller, and empty plastic sports bottles are permitted, which can be filled at our water fountains on the concourse. Specific days in which water bottles are allowed will be clearly publicized by the Trenton Thunder.
- Dietary Needs: The Thunder will gladly assist those with special dietary needs. Please stop by the Thunder ticket office if you have a special dietary need. All bags will be inspected prior to gaining Thunder approval for any outside food and beverage for special dietary needs.
- No alcoholic beverages in parking areas: Mercer County regulations prohibit the consumption of any alcoholic beverages in the surrounding parking lots. This includes, but is not limited to, tailgating and picnics.
- All parking is $5 per car, cash only. Please follow signs and parking attendants on where to park when you arrive.
- Handicapped parking spaces are located near the main entrance to the ballpark and along the Rt. 29 side of the ballpark (enter through reserved parking lot off Rt. 29 southbound). A ramped entrance for handicapped patrons is located on the third base side of the ballpark. Elevator access to the seating bowl and luxury seats is available by entering the green door to the left of the ticket windows labeled “Thunder Executive Offices”. Reserved seating areas for wheelchairs are located on the crosswalk behind seating sections 108, 110, 113, and 115. One accompanying seat can be purchased along with a wheelchair spot. Because ticket availability in these areas is limited, we recommend ordering the tickets in advance to ensure the reserved seats.
- Smoke & Vape Free: As required by law (N.J.S.A. 26:3D-55), it is the policy of Trenton Thunder Ballpark to provide a tobacco-free and vape-free worksite. This policy applies to all employees, clients, contractors, vendors and visitors.
- Umbrellas and strollers are allowed. Please be mindful of surrounding fans when inside the stadium.
- We allow small bags and medical/diaper bags inside the ballpark. All bags are subject to search prior to entry.
- Pets of any kind are not allowed inside Trenton Thunder Ballpark except for specific events or promotions. Specific events and promotions in which pets are allowed will be clearly publicized by the Trenton Thunder.
- Shirts and Shoes are required for all fans at all times.
- Fans entering the field of play may be subject to prosecution.
- Netting extends from section 119 to 104.