We had some great times at Medlar Field at Lubrano Park in 2023, from throwing a retirement party for *Sean Clifford *as he moved on to the next chapter of his life as a professional quarterback, to celebrating our friend and teammate *Josiah Viera *with an unprecedented jersey, to five coveted bobblehead giveaways plus a special bobblehead package, to launching a rocket, to 12 fantastic FIREWORKS shows and so much more, every one of our 40 home dates brought something new and exciting, maybe even something you had never seen before.
It was another season to remember, and now, even more new and exciting things are on the horizon at Medlar Field at Lubrano Park. During this offseason, the ballpark will receive major upgrades in key areas, making for a new-look facility in 2024!
The ongoing field replacement project will soon result in fresh new Kentucky bluegrass being installed this fall!
You can also look forward to a brand-new videoboard, giving you an exponentially greater view of the game in eye-popping high definition on a 2,739-square foot big screen - over five times bigger than the previous videoboard!
With all of that work being done this offseason, we cannot wait to welcome you back to the ballpark for 2024 and beyond with your Spikes Season Ticket Membership!
Being a Spikes Season Ticket Member means having benefits that last all 12 months of the year, including events like our VIP Party on Saturday, November 4th.
Also, for your convenience, with your 2024 Spikes Season Tickets, you’ll automatically be enrolled in the new Easy Renewal Program for the 2025 season! At that time, we will secure your Easy Renewal tickets with your default payment method. If you would like to opt-out of Easy Renewal for the 2025 season, please contact your Spikes Ticket Representative.
And check out more of the year-long benefits you’ll enjoy with a Spikes Season Ticket Membership:
• *Exclusive Coupon Book *- You’ll have a bevy of special experiences, discounts and guaranteed giveaways this season as a Season Ticket Member, including:
- Free Hot Dog
- Free Soda
- First Pitch Opportunity at the Game of Your Choice
- Free Play Kids Zone Pass
- Picture on the Field
- Early Entrance to Watch Batting Practice
- Tour of Medlar Field
• TWO (2) Guaranteed Giveaway Items *– We’re once again letting you pick out TWO of your favorite promo items of the season - reach out to your Spikes Season Ticket Membership representative before the date to ensure that it’s all yours! • *20% Off Spikes Merchandise at Off the Rack Outfitters – As a Spikes Season Ticket holder, you automatically get 20% off any Spikes merchandise at Off the Rack Outfitters, giving you the inside track on great gifts and more! • Unused Ticket Exchange – Once again, this Season Ticket Member benefit allows you to exchange your unused tickets for extra tickets to games of your choice, group outings, or a donation to local charities. Please contact a Spikes Season Ticket Membership representative for more details on how you can use the Exchange throughout the year! • The Suite Spot Access – Avoid lines on happy hour nights and get a great selection of beverages by checking out The Suite Spot Bar in our Geisinger Champions Lounge! • And Much, Much More!!!
• Flexible payment plans – choose a payment option that best fits you, with the first payment reserving your seats for 2024 – monthly plans are available!
• The total balance on your Season Ticket Membership purchase will be due by January 31. If you fail to pay the balance on your Season Ticket Membership, or if you do not have a payment plan confirmed, a $25 per seat late fee will be assessed to your final balance. After January 31, we cannot guarantee any seat locations.
• Checks can be made payable to Spikes Baseball LP. Orders and payments may be mailed to:
State College Spikes
ATTN: Season Ticket Memberships
112 Medlar Field at Lubrano Park
University Park, PA 16802
Or, as always, we welcome you to come and visit us at the Spikes’ offices at Medlar Field at Lubrano Park during normal business hours. Credit card orders may also be received by phone at 814-272-1711, or faxed to 814-272-1718.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about 2024 Season Tickets or the new Easy Renewal Program. You can email a Spikes ticket representative at SeasonTickets@statecollegespikes.com, or call 814-272-1711.